You look for miracles in all sorts of places, http://sotushi.com/
but you quickly forget the fact that you went to sleep last night and woke up this morning to see a new day. That is a miracle in itself. Someone would testify that he went to sleep a nobody but when the day arrived he experienced promotion. A new day can bring good news. In one day one can be promoted from being a nobody to the presidency of a company or even a nation. Why does this happen? Because when your day arrives, you cannot be denied.
1.You could have been delayed, but when your day of blessing has come, within a space of twenty - four hours that which is yours will be handed to you.
2. Issues that have been outstanding in an individual's life, in a nation can be sorted in a day. The instant nature of miracles baffles the mind. It is beyond comprehension that a major shift can occur in the twinkling of an eye, on the day that is ordained.
3. I would like you to remember when you were sick, bed- ridden or jobless and broke and the following day things changed totally because of divine intervention. That is why we say that He is a good God.
4. It has taken me many years to reach this far but it was on that one day that I said, "that I have decided to follow Jesus and the rest of my days were different from all the previous ones.
5.It was at midnight that you were restless and couldn't sleep and you longed for the morning to come and the miracle of the new day happened. Why is a new day a miracle? Because it ushers in the steadfast love of the Lord which never ceases and His mercies which never come to an end which are new every morning.
6. The new day makes a difference in my life because it gives me another opportunity to say,"give me this day my daily bread".
7.Yes Rome was not built within a day but your life can be rebuilt in a day because your appointed time and season and day was written in the Lord's book before the foundations of the world.
8. You can begin today the journey of a thousand years. The fact that you failed in the last forty years does not make it impossible today.
9. I love today because it is the tomorrow I looked forward to and now it has come, so I can lay claim to things that were hidden in the future but must manifest because this is the day that was spoken about.
time you see the sun rising, begin to visualize yourself arising from the dust of defeat to the glory of victory as you speak to your day and decree that it will be different from yesterday.
I am excited about the fact that there is nothing I can do about yesterday, but I can make a difference today and tomorrow will take care of itself according to Saint Matthew.